Terms & Conditions
- We will be carrying out Bag Searches on the gates.
- We will be operating Challenge 25 at the bar and gates
- No alcoholic drinks to be brought into Thirsk Live (Bar available on site)
- There will be no Pass Outs allowed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- We have a good quality bar at competitive prices, please support this facility to help support the cost of the event.
- Anybody underage found to be drunk or causing trouble will be ejected with their parents from the site immediately
- Unruly behaviour will not be tolerated to anybody on site at all, you will be asked to leave or the Police will be informed immediately.
- We do not tolerate drugs, weapons or aggressive behaviour. You will be asked to leave and if necessary the police will be called.
- Picnics are allowed
- NO FIRES on site
- No Barbecues not even off the ground
- No Camping allowed on site
- Cars can be parked on site at your own risk
- Please use the waste bins provided
- You will be given a bin bag on entry, please take your rubbish home with you
- Please remember whilst on site we are all guests of the Bell Family, please respect their privacy and keep out of the gardens and any other areas marked out of bounds.
- Most of all thank you for coming and enjoy the evening.
Thank you – Thirsk Live